Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started working on the B today. I got the fenders, seat frame, front axle, and motor taken off. Got the motor on the stand, and the head taken off.
Here are some pics.

See I'm not the only one that does work.

Don't see this that often.

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
You got the hard part over with "Getting Started" and thats a good thing. You made some good progress looks like keep the pictures coming and hopefully no bad suprises. Good to see your letting some else get some experence. :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
You're off to a good start. I've always liked the looks of a B.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Wow looks like you got a lot done there. Have to agree with Gordon getting started is sometimes the hardest part. Yea nice to see the old man in a pic. :!: :!: :!: Good pic of him on the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p

·
Administrator
4,283 Posts
Good start Colin, :D Keep the progress photos coming. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stephenscity said:
Good pic of him on the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p
I have a good eye doctor you can visit...................thats not a phone :eek: :eek: , its a 3/8" breaker bar with a 1/2" socket to take the clutch plate off with. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I get called out for NOT working and then this. Think I'll go back to the camera man's job. Not as hurtful :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
658 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
Good pic of him on the phone :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p
I have a good eye doctor you can visit...................thats not a phone :eek: :eek: , its a 3/8" breaker bar with a 1/2" socket to take the clutch plate off with. Sheeeeeeeeesh, I get called out for NOT working and then this. Think I'll go back to the camera man's job. Not as hurtful :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like you were confused on how to use said tool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like you guys got alot done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Being the camera man is not as fun as I thought it would be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
I am sorry quess when something is so strange ya just naturally go to what your us to!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have to agree you do look like your looking at it like ya never seen it before :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious looks like a great project and sure you all will enjoy it together!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stephenscity said:
petra79 said:
Stephenscity said:
I am sorry quess when something is so strange ya just naturally go to what your us to!!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Have to agree you do look like your looking at it like ya never seen it before :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious looks like a great project and sure you all will enjoy it together!!!
The "together" part is history. Its up to you 2 to help him finish it now :shock: :shock: Too hard to work with tears in my eyes :( :(

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: I see the C in the background. Do you still want to sell? There is a guy on another forum looking for one and if I remember righ not too far from you. I'll go back and look if ya want.

·
Super Moderator
1,706 Posts
640 FORD said:
........See I'm not the only one that does work.
]
Yea, the loader sure is doing alot....... ;) :lol: :lol: (sorry, just couldn't resist)
Please keep us posted on your progress :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
prwttsh said:
640 FORD said:
........See I'm not the only one that does work.
]
Yea, the loader sure is doing alot....... ;) :lol: :lol: (sorry, just couldn't resist)
How did you know that's what I was talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,706 Posts
640 FORD said:
prwttsh said:
[quote="640 FORD":2vvfv4gy]........See I'm not the only one that does work.
]
How did you know that's what I was talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote:2vvfv4gy]
GREAT minds think alike ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
][/quote]
Please keep us posted on your progress :D[/quote]

How did you know that's what I was talking about :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
GREAT minds think alike ;)[/quote]

I guess so :) ;)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Good to see you guys involved in another tractor project now that your move is over and settled in. Are you going to do the mechanical side then re assemble before making it pretty or do it all at the same time ??? Old man winter is nipping pretty close around the corner.

I'm glad to see you have a lot of help here keeping the hired hand busy.... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
missouri massey man said:
Good to see you guys involved in another tractor project now that your move is over and settled in. Are you going to do the mechanical side then re assemble before making it pretty or do it all at the same time ??? Old man winter is nipping pretty close around the corner.

I'm back to camera man position. Been fired cause I don't know what to do with the tool once I have it in my hand :roll:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
petra79 said:
missouri massey man said:

I'm back to camera man position. Been fired cause I don't know what to do with the tool once I have it in my hand :roll:
Now I wouldn't say that :shock: :shock: Just need to lable them so you can remember what it's for :lol: :lol: :lol: Happens with age!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts