Start of the ploughing match, over 60 ploughmen

Interesting cultivator, driven by movement

Dancing Does

Open air service at which the plough was blessed

Marshall crawler

International Tumble Bug plough

G

·
Looked like quite an interesting weekend. Some neat toys way over yonder. Thanks for the pics and glad you had a good safe time.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun and really some interesting old machines. Thanks for the pics!!!!You all sure have been in the news here lately. Have really enjoyed!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Very nice working weekend Mrs Harris the ground looks in great condition for ploughing a very nice lot of photos.

·
Administrator
4,347 Posts
I would enjoy attending a ploughing match, but alas, none close enough. maybe someday.
That photo of the cultivator surely rates as an odd piece that we don't see on this side of the pond.
Thanks for the photos, and I hope you had a grand weekend. ;)

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Shelley enjoyed the wonderful pics. You done well. Thanks for sharing .

·
Premium Member
1,970 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. I have watched several videos on you tube of the plowing matches from England and Ireland and enjoy them. Don't ever remember anything like that being around here but could be a lot of fun. I'd like to see that cultiator in action.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Shelly; Your Countrymen take plowing contests serious; would love to make the trip across the Atlantic someday and watch one, Thanks for the fotos. Really interesting Cat Sixty; would love to learn its story.

·
Super Moderator
8,531 Posts
Shelly, I love the equipment and what yall do with it. That beautiful soil yall have would make it even more fun to do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts