Antique Tractors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
There are lots of ways to commit tax fraud, you just have to lie.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
If I had worked like the gubberment I would have been fired :!:
I say hooray for LEGAL immagrants, and GO HOME to the illeagles. Just what doesn't the gubberment understand about illeagle? Foe sure we shouldn't PAY the illeagles :!: :cry: :x :x :x

·
Registered
294 Posts
The video is just plain lousy reporting, designed to get people riled up about immigration. There is no "loophole", nothing to write Congress about, just people lying on their income tax. There are certainly people of all races, legal and illegal, claiming non-existent dependents. The only reason to focus on a specific group is to serve a hidden agenda. That's not reporting, it's an editorial.

Yes, it's fraud, and should be prosecuted, but it's not news.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CTPhil said:
The video is just plain lousy reporting, designed to get people riled up about immigration. There is no "loophole", nothing to write Congress about, just people lying on their income tax. There are certainly people of all races, legal and illegal, claiming non-existent dependents. The only reason to focus on a specific group is to serve a hidden agenda. That's not reporting, it's an editorial.

Yes, it's fraud, and should be prosecuted, but it's not news.
well i disagree the democratic senate is blocking the fix which is a bill that requires social security numbers for recipents of the ruling, (we, you and i ) all the citizens of this country have to have social security numbers for our children if we want to claim them as dependants ,but the news story reveals that the loop hole excist and is exploited by those here and more than willing to exploit it.

I for one would rather see the $4 billion plus per year spent on legitimate needs of american citizens rather than being siphoned off, to pay for phantom children who will never see the benefit,it also reveals that the government, our government, knows about this drain on the american taxpayer, and is choosing not to correct it.

i hate the fact that the people who pay no taxes can get a check from those of us who do, simply because they can breed and feel entitled, and that the rest of us feed and cloth and house them and their offspring, then we give them a $6000 dollar shoping spree once per year.

and that figure is not something i pulled out of the air, i know a 21 year old young woman who at 18 got pregnant, will not work at a paying job because she can get welfare and free rent and she told me just last month that she got $6000 back in an earned income tax credit, and last week she wanted to borrow $100 to pay her cell phone bill, sporting a new chest tattoe that she bragged she paid $800 for last month in the same conversation.
she is not illeagle, she is not brown nor is she black, she is a sorry butt white girl that we all are paying for.

my anger is not based on the ethnicity of the people stealin this money, it is that fact that they feel entitled to what they have not earned.!!!!!!!!

and heck no she did not get any money and left mad when i told her what i just stated here, GOOD RIDANCE!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
It does not matter what country you go to,everyone of them have got people rorting the different systems that are put in
place to stop it.

·
Super Moderator
7,857 Posts
Simply put, wherever there is lots of "free" money in play, there will be many hands grabbing for it. I use the term "free" to describe taxpayers' money, or money that a person or entity doesn't have to work for nor produce anything of real value. I don't mean to change the topic subject, but government grant procedures and awards amount to mostly taxpayer ripoffs as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts